Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Romancing Your E-Reader Book Bash!

The CONTEST HAS ENDED. 
First prize goes to commenter #173 (Melissa Snark at Babbette James' blog).
Second prize goes to commenter #74 (Hilary at Denice Moncrief''s blog)
Thak you everyone for hopping with us!! 

Welcome readers. Now that the holidays are winding down and you have time to indulge in a little pamper time, we'd like to help you escape into world where true love awaits.
23 Authors – 27 E-book Romances – Two Grand Prize Winners!
That’s right. Two lucky winners will be filling their new or old e-book readers with free romance e-books. 
First prize 15 titles. Second prize 12 titles. 

How do you win? Simple. The contributing authors have posted the blurb from their book at their websites (links below) and have asked a question about the blurb. Answer the question in a comment at each site. Each question answered is another entry toward one of the two grand prizes. And that’s not all. Many of the hops along the way are offering individual prizes as well. So be sure to visit as many as you can.  See, so very easy and fun!
 ( Grand prize winners will be announced on the 30th.)

My contribution to the grand prize is: MAGIC OF THE LOCH 
(paranormal/mystery/romance)


Blurb:

Michaela Grant travels to Scotland for a holiday, knowing this vacation is her last. A medical condition threatens her life and any chance of a future—until she meets Alan MacLachlin, a man forced to exist between two worlds.

Alan is the legendary Loch Ness Monster. Once every fifty years he returns to human form in search of his soul mate, the one woman who can break his curse. He believes he has found forever with Michaela, but to claim it he must figure out how to save her life.

Michaela and Alan vow to take what time has to offer, but another threat looms. A sinister shape shifter with a vendetta against Alan is making Loch Ness his personal hunting ground. Now he’s threatening Michaela. Alan must discover who the shifter is and stop him before it’s too late. 
(You can read an excerpt here.)

 Here's my question:
 Do you believe the Loch Ness Monster exists?

Don’t forget to leave your answer and contact information in the comments, then hop to the other blogs on the list and check out the blurbs and more chances to win. 
Good Luck! 
Karen

Here's the list of the other participating blogs:

THAT DATING THING by Mackenzie Crowne ~ mackenziecrowne.com
HOME  by Calisa Rhose ~ calisarhose.wordpress.com
MONA LISA'S ROOM by Vonnie Davis (plus a little sweet) ~ vintagevonnie.blogspot.com
STEPPING OUT OF LINE by Linda Carroll Bradd ~ blog.lindacarroll-bradd.com
DECEPTIONS OF THE HEART by Denise Moncrief ~ ~ denisemoncrief.blogspot.com
BE STILL MY LOVER'S HEART  by Lisa Hannah Wells ~ memorymakerscreator.blogspot.com
MURDER IN THE BUFF by Maggie Toussaint ~ mudpiesandmagnolias.blogspot.com
THE TREASURE OF COMO BLUFF by Alison Henderson ~ AliceHenderson.com
SHANGHAI CONNECTION by Carol Henry ~ macsmadmania.blogspot.com
SOMEWHERE MY LOVE (A ghostly time travel romance) by Beth Trissell ~  bethtrissel.wordpress.com
FAERIE FOOL by Silver James ~ Silverjames.com
CLEAR AS DAY by Babette James ~ babettejames.com
AN UNEXPECTED GIFT by Katherine Grey ~ katherinegrey.blogspot.com
TAKE ME HOME, COWBOY by Krista Ames (Plus 4 Anthology titles below) ~ apassionforromance.blogspot.com
THE DOLLHOUSE (For the Love of Christmas Anthology) by Dani-Lyn Alexander~  danilynalexander.com
STUDIO RELATIONS by Georgie Lee ~ georgielee.blogspot.com
by Carolyn Sullivan
A SECOND CHANCE AT FOREVER by Joanne Stewart ~ jm-stewart.blogspot.com
MAGIC OF THE LOCH by Karen Michelle Nutt ~ kmnbooks.blogspot.com
THE BETTER MAN by Ceri Hebert ~ cerihebert.wordpress.com
THREAT TO OUR FOREVER by Em Epe ~ emeperomances.blogspot.com
CONNECT THE DOTS (For the Love of Christmas Anthology) by Jennifer Eaton ~ jennifermeaton.com
FADEOUT by Rolynn Anderson ~ blog.rolynnanderson.com
Plus four anthologies, courtesy of Krista Ames.
BELIEVE CHRISTMAS ~ BE MINE, VALENTINE ~ ALL BETS ARE ON ~ SUMMER SHORTS


Good luck and happy reading.

35 comments:

Beckey said... Best Blogger Tips

Do you believe the Loch Ness Monster exists?

Anything is possible... May be ...

Beckey said... Best Blogger Tips

BeckeyWhiteATgmailDOTcom

Karen Michelle Nutt said... Best Blogger Tips

Beckey,
I'm with you. :) Thanks so much for coming by.

Maddy said... Best Blogger Tips

I tell my American born children that he exists and it's always wrong to lie to kids, isn't it?

Karen Michelle Nutt said... Best Blogger Tips

Maddy,
lol I love it. Of course he exists!!

Tara said... Best Blogger Tips

I do!! He was in the movie...the Water Dog? WATER HORSE! Loved it. Come to think of it, I should buy that dvd. tchevrestt(at)yahoo.com

Karen Michelle Nutt said... Best Blogger Tips

Tara,

I loved that movie. lol I don't have it on DVD yet either. I'll have to add it to my wish list.

Laramie Sasseville said... Best Blogger Tips

Let's just say, I'm willing to suspend disbelief for the sake of a good story. :) Who knows for sure?

Karen Michelle Nutt said... Best Blogger Tips

@Laramie SassevilleGood answer. lol Thanks so much for coming by. :)

Miss Snark said... Best Blogger Tips

No, they've done echo mapping on the whole lake. No way they missed something that size.


Melissa Snark
P.O. Box 1347, Pleasanton, CA 94566
email: melissasnark@gmail.com
twitter: @MelissaSnark

My website: Melissa Snark author site

Today on my blog: The Ten Dollar Haircut

Karen Michelle Nutt said... Best Blogger Tips

@Miss Snark I like the fantasy of the legend being true. :) Thanks for coming by.

Rolynn Anderson said... Best Blogger Tips

I wish I weren't such a realist about these things. I love the imaginary stories like yours, but when push comes to shove, I have to apply logic. There might have been a sea creature down there thousands of years ago, but the poor fellow died, I think.

Caroline Clemmons said... Best Blogger Tips

Yes, I do believe the Loch Ness creature exists. I don't want to call her a monster, just a misunderstood holdover from another age.

ilona said... Best Blogger Tips

Of course Nessy exists - why else would there be so many stories about her otherwise? Besides as a child I visited Loch Ness with my grandparents and my grandfather says he saw her and I always believed my Grampy :D

ilona
felinewyvern at googlemail dot com

Kathryn Merkel said... Best Blogger Tips

Yes, I believe in Nessie.

drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com

desitheblonde said... Best Blogger Tips

i would say yes because they have not proved not to be there is some myths and then the things will be told soon and he will come and tell you that he still around

Karen Michelle Nutt said... Best Blogger Tips

@Rolynn AndersonOh the logical part of the brain just doesn't want to have fun. lol

Karen Michelle Nutt said... Best Blogger Tips

@Caroline ClemmonsSince the lake used to have access to the ocean, I do believe such a creature existed in the lake. :)

Karen Michelle Nutt said... Best Blogger Tips

@ilonaYour Grampy wouldn't lie. :) How cool that your grandparents actually saw the Loch Ness Monster. Any Photos?

Karen Michelle Nutt said... Best Blogger Tips

@Kathryn MerkelAnother believer!! Thanks so much for coming by.

Karen Michelle Nutt said... Best Blogger Tips

@desitheblondeI can't wait. :)

SherryGLoag said... Best Blogger Tips

Until it is proved 9beyond doubt) the monster does not exist, I will continue to believe.

sherrygloag @gmail dot com

Kat said... Best Blogger Tips

Beliving is seeing. It is the faith that makes it so. To some believing in romace is just as unbelievable as nessey. Romance, spirits, love forever, lochness beings- wouldn't miss it for all the unbeleif in the world. I believe and have a better life for it. At least it is alot more fun.

Kat said... Best Blogger Tips

Opps you need email addres

kathewv@yahoo.com

Karen Michelle Nutt said... Best Blogger Tips

@Katlol- yes, it's a lot more fun!! I believe!

Karen Michelle Nutt said... Best Blogger Tips

@SherryGLoagSo glad to have you in the 'I Believe' club. lol

ilona said... Best Blogger Tips

@Karen Michelle Nutt

No photos but I still believe :D

Shannon Bereza said... Best Blogger Tips

I believe that something existed there. The fact that so many people have told stories about it makes me believe that anything is possible.
sbereza22@gmail.com

Katherine said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Karen,

I already have a copy of Magic of The Loch and can't wait to read it. Now that the holiday season is winding down, I hope to be able to spend more time with my Kindle.

Dani-Lyn Alexander said... Best Blogger Tips

I definitely think there's something down there! This sounds great, I'm going to have to order it!

Karen Michelle Nutt said... Best Blogger Tips

@KatherineThanks so much for coming by. I know what you mean about time. I can't wait to relax and actually read just for fun. lol

I hope you enjoy Magic of the Loch as much as I enjoyed writing the story. :)

Karen Michelle Nutt said... Best Blogger Tips

@Dani-Lyn AlexanderI'm so glad you are intrigued. :) Thanks so much for coming by.

orelukjp0 said... Best Blogger Tips

Yes, I do.

orelukjp0 at gmail dot com

Karen Michelle Nutt said... Best Blogger Tips

You're part of the believer club!! Yeah!!

Ilona Fridl said... Best Blogger Tips

I always have believed there was something to the legend. Too many witnesses through the years.

Ilona Fridl
http://www.ilonafridl.com