Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lip-Smacking Treats from Sharon Kleve

KAREN: Sharon Kleve is a best-selling author of fun-loving romances that will make you smile. She's here today to share a few of her favorite recipes and her new release: Josey's Christmas Cookie

***A Gift for All Readers: Don't forget to pick up your FREE RECIPE BOOK: Passionate Cooks. Sharon's provided the direct link below.


About the Author:
I love romance. I love reading romance, living romance, and especially love writing about romance. I get no greater feeling than watching my characters come alive in each other's arms. Most of all, I love giving my characters the happily ever after they deserve—with a few bumps and bruises along the way.

One of my favorite things to do is pick up a new book and sink into the story, immersing myself in the emotions between the characters. I hope to inspire my readers the same way my favorite authors have inspired me.

When not writing, I can usually be found either curled up in my comfy recliner with my cat and a good book, or in the kitchen baking sourdough bread or bagels; which led me to send in one of my favorite Christmas recipes to All Romance.

"Lip Smacking Pork Roulade" was chosen to be in Free Recipes from the Hottest Romance Authors Passionate Cooks.

The cookbook is now offered for FREE on All Romance sites All Romance Ebooks, Omnilit, and AReCafe beginning in October 2012. Her recipe is on page 110; check it out along with many other best-selling authors' recipes. 

***PICK UP YOUR FREE COPY HERE:

I especially like to make my favorite mouth watering blackberry margarita's to go with this dish during the holidays!

12 oz. Agave Tequila
6 oz. fresh squeezed lime juice
3 oz Agave nectar
3 oz water
¼ cup blackberries, frozen will work if they're not in season.
A pinch of rock salt
Shake vigorously and pour over crushed ice.

It makes about 6 servings, depending on the glass size.

If you like animals; you'll love Josey's Christmas Cookie.


Blurb:
In the blink of an eye; Josey lost the most important people in her life, her parents.
Can a hound dog named Cookie, a pair of Mourning Doves and a passionate vet bring the holiday spirit back to Josey's life in time for Christmas?

Excerpt:
A glob of drool hit the top of my shoe. He let go of my pant leg and licked the goo off my shoe. I wanted to say, "gross," but instead I said, "thank you."

I was hooked. His fur was a reddish brown and soft as silk. Not caring about drool or dog hair, I sat down on the floor next to Cookie, wrapped my arms around his neck and finally felt at peace.

Contact SHARON KLEVE here:

Links to Purchase Sharon's books:

4 comments:

Karen Michelle Nutt said... Best Blogger Tips

Welcome Sharon!

Thanks so much for sharing with us today!! Yummy dishes!

Sharon Kleve said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy holidays Karen, Thank you for having here today. I hope everyone enjoys some of my recipes.

katsrus said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you for the recipe and cookbook. Love your book cover. It sounds so cute.
Sue b

Sarah J. McNeal said... Best Blogger Tips

How wonderful to get a free cookbook. I really enjoy stories about animals. Josey's Christmas Cookie sounds like a very heartwarming story.
I wish you all the very best.