Saturday, October 30, 2010

Skhye Moncrief and Psychic Werewolves!

Skyhe Moncrief's werewolf tale is sure to intrigue all readers! Let's give Skyhe a warm welcome!

***Don't forget to enter the contest. Read on for details!

Psychic werewolves are saving the universe. And they're recruiting. Read chapter1
http://www.newconceptspublishing.com/skhyemoncriefbooks.html to learn how to avoid being inducted into the war! Of course, you might be gungho about joining the Blood Wars... Do you have what it takes to become an elite were-assassin? Run through this checklist to determine if you've got what it takes to keep Earth safe from the evil emperor's reign of mind control:

1. Are you into that legendary conflict between werewolves and vampires?


2. Do you think--deep down inside in an intuitive, rather instinctual way--that something is going to happen on Winter Solstice 2012? (You aren't alone. Many cultures around the world think something's going down... And the universe's free thinkers are determined to see it doesn't happen.)


3. Can you read minds, levitate objects, remote view, heal with your touch, sense truth with your gut, etc.?


4. Have you been told you are ADHD or a labeled a Violet Child?


5. Have you experienced lost time or alien-abduction nightmares?


6. Are you drawn to blood as if the substance somehow inherently exuded power?


7. Are you into Gothic anything?


If you answer yes to any of these points, read up on the Blood Wars.
http://www.newconceptspublishing.com/skhyemoncriefbooks.html

Available in e-format at:

New Concepts Publishing http://www.newconceptspublishing.com/skhyemoncriefbooks.html\
Fictionwise
http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/b115094/Feral-Fascinations/Skhye-Moncrief/?si=0

FERAL FASCINATIONS reviews...


"
This isn’t one of your brother’s Sci-Fi Books – it’s Rebel Mercenary meets Paranormal Alien Chick. ...Complex and well written, Ms. Moncrief seamlessly blended earth religion, new-age mysticism, paranormal events, shapeshifting rogue spies, and a who-done-it twist. The love scenes were not overly explicit, but very romantic & emotionally heart felt." ~
LynnMarie, HEA Reviews


"Feral Fascinations is one of those werewolf science fiction novels that captures the imagination. Skhye Moncrief has done an amazing job of bringing a new world out and showing it to the reader with such amazing clarity. ...An original novel many will enjoy as it combines both modern and futuristic elements twinned with horror... True horror and science fiction fans will take to this novel really well as the characters are fascinating and well worth reading about. The sex scenes are not descriptive, but leave plenty to the imagination so the reader can make of the scenes what they will." ~Sandra, Romance at the Heart Magazine


C
ONTEST
!!!
Enter to win a voodoo doll keychain!!! Just tell me which of the things listed above in the checklist pertains to your interest in this futuristic romance by midnight, CST, tonight! I'll randomly choose a winner and post the name here. Subscribe to this blog to learn if you won. And then hop over to http://blog.skhyemoncrief.com and enter to win more Halloween treats!

Skhye's website http://skhyemoncrief.com

Skhye's blog http://blog.skhyemoncrief.com
Skhye's newsletter yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/skhyemoncrief/

23 comments:

SiNn said... Best Blogger Tips

hii Skhye honestly im interested in all of the above checklist I love the whoel conceprt tho as far as 2012 goes i dont think its the end of the world i just think its the beginning of something new

Meljprincess said... Best Blogger Tips

5. Have you experienced lost time or alien-abduction nightmares?

Love this one! Personally I lose time all the time! Can't remember what I did yesterday. Wait..that might be because of the alien abduction. First an anal probe and then...I can't remember. :-)

Meljprincess AT aol DOT com

Skhye said... Best Blogger Tips

As they say, death is not an end... It's a beginning! You're so right, SiNn! And Meljprincess, ROFL. I have Lyme Disease and time keeps jacking with my cells. So, yes, I'm with you there. Can't recall any anal probes... Have you been watching SOUTHPARK? ;) Thanks for stopping by you two!

jennifer57 said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm interested in everything on the list. Probably #5 the most.

Mindy said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Skhye :)
Happy Halloween 8D
I'm interested in all the items on the checklist. Numbers 2. Do you think--deep down inside in an intuitive, rather instinctual way--that something is going to happen on Winter Solstice 2012? (You aren't alone. Many cultures around the world think something's going down... And the universe's free thinkers are determined to see it doesn't happen.)
I guess I'm a free thinker ;)
3. Can you read minds, levitate objects, remote view, heal with your touch, sense truth with your gut, etc. and 7. Are you into Gothic anything interested me almost as much as the book Feral Facinations itself. LOVE the cover, read chapter 1 and I've gotta get my hands on the book.

Mindy :)
Birdsooong@aol.com

Skhye said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi, Jennifer! Looks like #5 is a biggie. :) You didn't share your experience. I hope it wasn't a negative one!!!

Hi, Mindy. Well, I hope you're a Free Thinker. Earth needs more of those! ;) Let me know what you think of the novel if you read it!

catslady said... Best Blogger Tips

I have to say 1, 2 and 7 and especially number 2. It may not happen exactly on that day but I do believe it's a start to something different in our universe!

Karen Michelle Nutt said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Skhye,

I love the everything on the list. Number 5 seems to have caught everyone's interest. I have to say it intrigues me, too.

Lost of time--yep. Never thought of it as being Alien Abduction. lol

Gabrielle Lee said... Best Blogger Tips

All of these are interesting but I am most interested in
1.Are you into that legendary conflict between werewolves and vampires?

Gabrielle
meingee@yahoo.com

Brandlwyne aka Brandy B said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm with SiNn on this checklist. If I were born earlier I would have been labled a goth but instead they used the term stoner... *sigh* lol As for 2012 I think they got tired and just quite making there calander or atleast I hope so & I can feel things with my gut. Thanks for the post. I am already a member & get you newsletter.

-Brandy
brandyzbooks@yahoo.com

Brandlwyne aka Brandy B said... Best Blogger Tips

PS Skhye... The only thing better than a werewolf is a wolf who can read your mind and know what to do, lol

-Brandy

Skhye said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi, Catslady! Well, one just never knows about all that legend associated with winter solstice 2012. I tried to weave it all together into my series. Just couldn't resist!

Gabrielle, well, the big conflict in my series is between werewolves and vampires. ;)


Brandy, hmmm, well,the Mayan mathematics deals with a cycle of things in their worldview. So, they had a reason for choosing that date--an end of a cycle. And I'm with you on psychic werewolves. You can't go wrong with a mindreading alpha male!!! *snort* And you're intuitive? You'll have to tell me if Jake reads right in FERAL FASCINATIONS. ;)

Karen, lost time often just notes forgetting some stretch of time... LIke when being KNOCKED out. LOL. Hypnotized. Maybe drugged. Bwah ha haaa. And my hero experiences that in his induction into the war! He just wasn't lucky to be written into my faery tales! No, he got the aliens!!!

Thanks to everyone for stopping by.

Julie Robinson said... Best Blogger Tips

Skhe,
My DH and I have on-going conflict---he prefers vampires; I like werewolve (not that I don't like vampires too--but I am probably more of a dog than cat person). Though you'd never guess it to look at me, I do have my Bohemian Gothic Tarot deck safely enclosed in a special box and want to get the Favole decks. So I would love to win a voodoo doll keychain!
Also pretty much yes to all your questions. In the past 2 years, I've visited Chichitnitza and Tulum and have been reading up on the Mayans. Completely fascinating. A good book which I've discovered for writers or those who want to grow in consciousness is:

2012: Catalyst for Your Spritual Awakening: Using thet Mayan Tree of Life to Discover Your Higher Purpose by John Liptak

In case you're interested.
Jluie

Julie Robinson said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow, I misspelled your name and my name! Sorry.

Skhye said... Best Blogger Tips

Julie, I find typos in my posts all the time! I don't think I'm hitting the keys hard enough for some reason this past week. Weird. Anyway, my area of specialization in grad school in bioarchaeology was the Maya. So, interesting book! I'll have to check it out. I like THE FLAYED GOD. It's loaded with information! Wish I had gotten to go on vacation to Mayan ruins last year. :( We settled on Disney World with a four year old. And no, that wasn't taking the easy way out. LOL. I walked off five pounds! But you could bank on them having seasoned the food with at least salt and pepper everywhere we went. That's not the norm for the Yucatan! Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go to Tulum... and see the lighthouse.

Thanks for stopping by.

Meljprincess said... Best Blogger Tips

I have Lyme too, Skhye. I've also had chemo and I have fibro. Never know if it's 'chemo brain' or 'fibro fog'. I just call it CRS. Can't remember s***! LOL!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Hey, I do remember where the candy is though. Hee.

Meljprincess AT aol DOT com

Julie Robinson said... Best Blogger Tips

Skhye,
I had actually tried to see Tulum twice before I got to go. First time we weren't allowed in port because of the Swine Flu empidemic. Second time, the tour was not being offered, so we went to Chichinetza instead---Wow. So seeing Tulum had become a quest for me!
I was beginning to think there was a conspiracy against Tulum being opened to the public.

But Disney World is fantastic. When my son was younger, each year we would embark on our Mouse Mecca. Course, I don't know who looked forward to it more--though I suspect the DH did. :-)

vhubler said... Best Blogger Tips

This topic pertains to me I am into that legendary conflict between werewolves and vampires
velvethubler at yahoo dot com

Skhye said... Best Blogger Tips

Meljprincess, I know exactly how you feel. Wouldn't it be tragic if we couldn't remember where the candy was? That would be true HELL.

Julie, glad you finally made it there! Chichinetza is so awesome though. And I think my DH loved Disney World too. He always gets nuts and lets us spend money! LOL

Velvet, great to see your on board with joining the free-thinking cause. :)

Thanks to everyone for posting. ~Skhye

Skhye said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats, Brandy! You won the voodoo doll keychain. It's a vampire doll. So, that's fitting. LOL Thanks to everyone for entering my contest. Here's to showering chocolate and caramel. Oh, we can't forget all the talk dark and handsome strangers as the doors between here and the other world open... Just avoid a one-night stand with a Gothic stranger! ~Skhye

Skhye said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, forgot to say, Brandy, email your mailing address to skhye@skhyemoncrief.com so I can get your little worker bee in the mail! ~Skhye

Skhye said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for having me over, Karen! Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!

Karen Michelle Nutt said... Best Blogger Tips

You're very welcome, Skhye. Love your posts!