Thanks to Rebecca Vickery of https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/rebeccajvickery for passing this award along to me.
Here are the rules: I tell either six truths and one lie, or six lies and one truth about myself, and you get to figure out which is which. Please leave a fun or silly comment. Everyone so far has offered a prize, so here is my gift to the winner.
Every correct comment will be dropped into my hat and the winner will be drawn by my daughter, Katrina on Sat, May 29th. The winner gets their choice of a free ebook download from any of my novels.
Here's the questions. Good Luck!
1. Characters in two of my stories go aboard the Haunted Queen Mary.
2. Visiting the Ghost Town Bodie, California, my cousin and I took an unauthorized tour of the houses. Luckily, no one knew or you'd see wanted posters there.
3. My husband and I had our Honeymoon aboard the Haunted Queen Mary. Sorry to say there were no ghostly visits.
4. I love to travel and have visited Ireland, Italy, Scotland, Switzerland, Belgium and France.
5. Shakespeare is part of my family.
6.On my adventures in Ireland, I held hands with a seven ft. tall Crusader.
7. I have four dogs, three cats and a guinea pig.
I'm supposed to pass this award on to seven other "creative writers" with their talent to weave a tale of truth or not.
Susan Hanniford Crowley