Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bitten By Books Reviews Moon Shifter





Full Review at Bitten By Books Reviews!


His Hope, Her Salvation…

"Shapeshifters, suspense, love and drama – this novella has it all and I really enjoyed everything about it. I was completely engulfed in the story, and the characters felt so real to me. I could feel Sydney’s anger and Grayson’s deep pain and sorrow which were so heartbreaking that I had to wipe my tears away to be able to keep reading. Their chemistry was so intense that you want them to be together so bad because the thought of Sydney choosing someone else was just plain awful. That was very frustrating for me, but I loved every moment of it. The passion between Grayson and Sydney was amazingly hot and steamy. I also liked the historical info throughout the story and at the end; it was very informative. So if you are looking for a well written novella with shapeshifters, suspense, some humor and amazing passion between characters, then please read Moon Shifter by Karen Michelle Nutt."

Book Stats:

* e-book, digital format
* Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
* Book Length: Novella
* Language: English
* ISBN: d3699

To purchase an eBook copy of Moon Shifter click here.

1 comment:

紅包 said... Best Blogger Tips
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.